The market offers a vast range of these machines. Both domestic and commercial machines are available to suit the specific requirements of the person.
To use this electric machine follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Assuming that the right roast and grind are being used, place a sufficient amount of water in the reservoir and turn the espresso machine on.
- Wait for the light to go off indicating that the steam is available.
- Fill the filter holder with espresso ground coffee; press the coffee down evenly and firmly.
- Lock the filter holder in place by pulling the handle to the far right.
- Place the cups under the filter and press the brewing button.
- Stop the brew when the cups are slightly more than half-full.
- The espresso is ready.
- To make the cappuccino froth the milk
- Pour cold milk in a metal jug and insert the steal nozzle in the jug.
- Press the steam button and a fine smooth foam is formed.
- Pour over the espresso coffee and top up by dusting chocolate powder.
It smells good………….and tastes good!